We welcome your pets and are happy to have them stay with us. We ask that pet owners observe a few simple rules to ensure the comfort and safety of all of our guests.
• A maximum of 2 dogs per site is allowed. Breed and number must be advised at time of booking/arrival. Acceptance of any pet is at management’s discretion.
• Dogs must be contained within your site and on a lead at all times within the park bounds. The dog leash must be short enough to restrain your dog well away from the road where other dogs and people are walking by.
• Excessive barking or noise from any dog is not permitted.
• All dog waste is to be picked up, placed in a bag and put in the bins provided. Please don’t litter outside the Park either!
• Pets are not allowed in any communal areas.
• Pets are not to be left unattended at any time during your stay.
• Pets are not allowed within the park Cabins. Any pet found inside this accommodation will incur a $100.00 cleaning fee.
• Management reserves the right to terminate the occupancy (NO REFUND) for any breach of the park’s pet rules.
• As a pet owner you are fully responsible for the actions of your pet and you agree to indemnify the owners of Taylors Beach Holiday Park in respect of any incident however arising involving your pet which results in injury, damage or loss to another person.