By making a booking with Taylors Beach Holiday Park you, the Primary Guest and your party, agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below.
- AGE: You must be 18 years or over to make a booking and the Primary Guest must be 18 or over
- Sites and accommodation cannot be sublet to friends or family.
- Accommodation will be serviced on departure or once a week upon request
- CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations are subject to a $20 admin fee. Cancellations within 7 days or no shows will lose the complete deposit.
- CHECK IN: Sites: Check in opens at 11:00am Cabins: Check in opens at 1:00pm
- CHECK OUT: All sites/cabins must be vacated by 10:00am.
- DAMAGE: Guests agree as a condition of booking that any damage caused to park property may be reimbursed by a non-refundable charge against Guest’s credit card.
- DATA SECURITY: All data is stored on a secure system. A valid Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card is required for bookings. This card information is securely stored and is deleted after checkout.
- DEPOSITS: Bookings are only finalized upon payment of the deposit required.
- FUTURE BOOKINGS: A booking may be made up to a maximum of 12 months in advance.
- LENGTH OF STAY:
- MAXIMUM: 42 nights unless, on negotiation, written permission is given by Management. Maximum stays will be decided on a case-by-case basis. The maximum stay that may be granted is a 10-month consecutive stay in any 12-month period.
- MINIMUM: 2 nights during peak periods (Easter, Christmas, public holiday weekends)
- RATES: All rates are based on 2 Guests. Charges apply for additional Guests. Rates may change without notice.
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE: The maximum number of Guests per site is 6. Cabins vary as specified.
- PAYMENT: All outstanding balance must be paid on arrival unless a different arrangement is made with Management in advance.
- PETS: Pets are allowed on powered and unpowered sites. Cabin stays with pets must be booked in advance and are subject to management approval. A maximum of two pets allowed per site. Pets are not to be left on site alone and must be restrained at all times.
- SITE ALLOCATION:
- Site allocation is based on the size of the caravan/camper trailer/motorhome/tent given at the time of booking. Incorrect information may result in us being unable to accommodate your vehicle/tent. In this situation alternate dates will be offered or the booking cancelled.
- Site preferences are taken into consideration but cannot be guaranteed. Management reserves the right to alter site allocation for the benefit of the smooth running of the park.
- TAYLORS BEACH HOLIDAY PARK shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Guests’ property
- VEHICLES: Only one vehicle is allowed per site/cabin unless permission from Management has been granted.
- VISITORS OF GUESTS: Visitors are welcome to Taylors Beach Holiday Park. Visitors must sign in at Reception, and park their cars outside of the park. Visitors can only be in the park when the Guest is on site and must abide by the Park Rules. If Visitors wish to swim, a small fee will be charged in the shop prior to using the swimming pool and the Guest must be present while their visitor is using the swimming pool. Visitors cannot stay overnight with Guests unless they have paid Reception the additional guest fee.
- PARK RULES: The Primary Guest is responsible for ensuring that all Guests and Visitors abide by the Park Rules given to you upon check in. Failure to do so may result in the Guest being asked to vacate the Park.
(07) 4777 8560
Monday to Saturday 7am-5pm
87-99 John Dory St,
Taylors Beach QLD 4850,
Taylors Beach QLD 4850,